Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Day 38 - Glendive, MT to Circle, MT

Broke  camp and got on the road early this morning and brought Gatorade. It made all the difference. I rode well and arrived at my overnight designation in time to spend much of the afternoon at the local public swimming pool.  Will need to get up early again tomorrow as temperatures are forecast to be at or above 100°!

I suspect this warning has something to do with road construction, but I am sure that every touring cyclist That passes by has a far different interpretation of it!



I am passing through dinosaur country right now. A lot of dinosaur fossils and skeletons have been discovered by archaeologists in this region. There was an excellent dinosaur museum in Glendive but it did not open until 10:00 this morning. I would love to have seen the museum but that would’ve required me to stay another night. Another time. I did, however, manage to capture these shots of  modern day specimens.








No comments:

Post a Comment